CABLE TV ADVISORY BOARD
MEETING DATE: Thursday, June 19, 2008
TIME: 7:00 PM
LOCATION: Municipal Building – Room “C”
A G E N D A
the extent known)
I. CALL TO ORDER
STATEMENT OF ADEQUATE NOTICE
ROLL CALL OF MEMBERS
· Township and School District approved Interlocal Service Agreement.
· Room A Camera #2 is working properly: flicker is localized to the respective LCD monitor display.
IV. PLANNING PHASE
· Project ICE: Vision for Channel 27
· Purchase of lapel wireless microphone
V. IMPLEMENTATION PHASE
· Draft a report to describe Verizon FIOS construction methods and results for Administrative review.
VI. DEPLOYMENT PHASE
· Nana Cann, Tim O’Conner, Christina Isnardi, Robert Sparling, and Siddhi Sundar have been trained and operated audio-video equipment in Room A for the recording to four meetings (i.e., Town Hall and Town Council).
· FCC February 2009 Digital Transition and the application to receive two $40 coupons for the purchase of digital converter boxes have been posted on West Windsor’s website and available at the Municipal building.
· Michael Huey and Christine Huang operated the AV equipment for live broadcast of the May 1, 2008 Mayor Hsueh Town Hall meeting: Speaker Adam Zellner, Policy Director of Governor Jon Corzine.
· Jamie Watson enabled the use of a wireless lapel microphone for the February 25, 2008 Mayor Hsueh State of West Windsor Address.
· Vidya Sundararaman operated the AV equipment for live broadcast February 25, 2008 Mayor Hsueh State of West Windsor Address.
· Jamie Watson, Joey, Gay Huber, Michael Huey, and Joe Conlon coordinated, recorded, edited, and broadcasted the February 23, 2008 Town Council Special Session - “Revitalizing Main Street” held in the Senior Center.
· Hard drive installed to shorten post-editing time of Room A meetings.
· Anthony Pojuner operated AV equipment for live broadcast of February 11, 2008 Town Council Meeting.
· Jamie Watson and CTVAB created Four Police Spotlight Public Service Announcement currently broadcasting on Channel 27.
· Jamie Watson created, edited, and received the Gold Winner of 2007 AVA International Award for the Dutch Neck Community Garden program currently broadcasting on Channel 27.
VII. MONITORING PHASE
Room A meetings camera #2 requires
maintenance – intermittent white wash of camera images occurs during operation.
VIII. Adjournment – Next scheduled meeting: June 19, 2008