CABLE TV ADVISORY BOARD
MEETING DATE: Thursday, April 20, 2006
TIME: 7:00 p.m.
A G E N D A
(To the extent known)
CALL TO ORDER
STATEMENT OF ADEQUATE NOTICE
ROLL CALL OF MEMBERS
1. Email from George Martch “Template for WW Letters to Content Suppliers”
2. Email from Federal Highway Administration confirming Channel 27 Public Performance Rights for DVD “Road Risk”, 20 minute program co-produced with the Weather Channel.
Email from U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service confirming
Channel 27 Public Performance Rights for DVD set “
4. Email from George Martch “Michael Graves Interview – Proposed Approval Criteria”
5. Letter from Pinelands Preservation Alliance with copy of “The Pine Barrens: Up Close and Natural” DVD
IV. OLD BUSINESS:
1. Status of CTVAB vote on Michael Graves Interview from Channel 30.
Status of visit to
3. Status of program content for government agencies or affiliates like the Red Cross
4. Status of replay of programs currently available.
5. Status of additional Township programs/events/meeting proposed to be taped/aired for broadcast on Ch. 27
V. NEW BUSINESS:
1. Channel 27 announcement of search for programming sources
2. Township Goals for Channel 27 for 2nd Qtr 2006
3. Notes from Dan Monroe dated 2/26/06 and 3/16/06
Use of video equipment housed at
5. Best practices for CTVAB communications
6. Other business?
VI. ADJOURNMENT - Next meeting: Thursday, May 18, 2006