West Windsor Township Elections
2021 ELECTION INFORMATION
Primary Election June 8, 2021
General Election November 2, 2021
Polling Hours – 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
2021 Municipal Candidates – November 2, 2021
One Mayor (4 year term) January 1, 2022 through December 31, 2025
Two Township Council Members (4 year term) January 1, 2022 through December 31, 2025
CHECK IF YOU ARE REGISTERED
Last day to register to vote for the June Primary is May 18th, 2021
Last day to register to vote for November General is October 12, 2021
Voter Registration Form can be obtained by calling the Township Clerks Office (609-799-2400 ext. 213)
or on-line at: Voter Registration
If you have become disabled and can no longer sign your signature when voting, please reach out to the Mercer County Superintendent of Elections Office at 609-989-6750 for further information on your voter registration.
PARTY AFFILIATION CHANGES
Deadline: April 14, 2021
You may deliver this form to the Township Clerk's Office no later than 55 days prior to a Primary Election in order to vote the correct party at that election. For anyone who is not declared as a party, you can declare either Republican or Democrat at the polls on Primary election day.
HOW TO GET A MAIL-IN BALLOT FOR 2021 ELECTIONS
For Mail-In ballot application and other information Click Here. Mail-In Ballot Applications can be obtained by calling the Township Clerks Office at 609-799-2400 ext. 213.
Mail-In Ballot applications for the Township of West Windsor residents must be mailed to:
Mercer County Clerk
209 S. Broad Street
P.O. Box 8068
Trenton, NJ 08650
Deadline for June Primary Mail-In Ballots
Deadline to apply for a Mail-In Ballot by Mail for the Primary is June 1, 2021
Deadline for In-Person Mail-In Ballot Applications for Primary Election is June 7, 2021
Deadline for Post Office Receipt of Mail-in Ballots from Primary Election is June 8, 2021
Deadline for in Person Submission of Primary Election Mail-In Ballots to County Boards of Election by 8:00 p.m. Election Day
Deadline for November General Election Mail-In Ballots
Deadline to Apply for a Mail-In Ballot by Mail for General Election is October 26, 2021
Deadline for In-Person Mail-In Ballot Applications for General Election is November 1, 2021 by 3:00 p.m.
Deadline for Post Office Receipt of Mail-In Ballots for General Election is November 2, 2021
Deadline for in Person Submission of General Election Mail-In Ballots to County Boards of Election by 8:00 p.m. Election Day
WAYS TO RETURN YOUR MAIL IN BALLOTS
1. Mail it at any US Post Office (must be postmarked by Election Day).
2. Deliver it In-person to the County Board of Elections by 8 p.m. on Election Day, Temporary Location:
1440 Parkside Ave., Ewing, New Jersey 08638.
3. Avoid the Post Office and Deliver it to a Secure Drop Box which is picked up by Mercer County Election Officials with a Sheriff's Officer.
- West Windsor Municipal Complex – 271 Clarksville Road, West Windsor (Between Municipal Building and Senior Center)
- Robbinsville Township Municipal Building 2298 Route 33 (parking lot)
- East Windsor Court - 80 One Mile Rd, East Windsor
- Princeton Municipal Building - 400 Witherspoon Street, Princeton
- Hamilton Golf/Call Center –5 Justice Samuel A. Alito Jr Way, Hamilton (next to the Hamilton Library)
- Hamilton Municipal Building - 2090 Greenwood Ave., Hamilton
- Ewing Municipal Building - 2 Jake Garzio Dr., Ewing
- Hightstown Firehouse #1 - 140 N. Main St., Hightstown
- Hopewell Township Administration Building – 201 Washington Crossing Pennington Rd, Titusville
- Lawrence Municipal Building - 2207 Lawrenceville Rd (Route 206), Lawrence (North side-Right Side of Municipal Building)
- Trenton- Courthouse Annex - 209 S. Broad Street (in front), Trenton
- Trenton - City Hall - 319 E. State Street, Trenton (in back near Municipal Clerk's Office)
- Trenton - Henry J. Austin Center - 321 N. Warren St., Trenton (Corner of Tucker)
- Trenton Central - 400 Chambers St., Trenton (across from McDonald's)
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the West Windsor Township Clerk’s Office at 609-799-2400 extension 213.
Locations will be listed once approved by the Mercer County Board of Elections.