Pothole Repairs

Though potholes are a year-round problem, the repeated periods of freezing and thawing during the winter months are especially hard on the pavement. Public Works crews report potholes when they find them while going about their regular duties. During the winter months, supervisors check the roads daily for damaged areas. The police department also sends us reports regarding potholes. Potholes are repaired as quickly as possible using a high-performance patch material.

Residents may report potholes within the township by calling West Windsor Public Works at 799-8370. Please leave a message giving the location of the pothole as precisely as possible (street name, nearest cross street, side of street, etc.). Potholes on County roads are repaired by Mercer County road crews (see below for a list of County Roads).

These potholes should be reported to the County at (609) 530-7500. Residents may also report potholes by clicking here or by clicking on the "Contact Us" at the top of any page.

County Roads in West Windsor Township: Route 571 (Princeton-Hightstown Rd-East of RR Tracks); Old Trenton Rd; Washington Rd.; Clarksville Rd, Cranbury Rd; South Mill Rd. (Rte. 571 to New Edinburg Rd); Windsor Rd; Robbinsville Rd, Harrison St, Village Rd between Edinburg & Southfield, South Post off Old Trenton Rd, Edinburg Rd between Village Rd East & Old Trenton Rd, Quakerbridge Rd. (Note: North Mill Rd off Route 571 near Island is County.)

Municipal Streets:
West Windsor Residents can call 609-799-8370 to report potholes on Municipal streets.

County Roads:
West Windsor Residents can call 609-530-7510 to report potholes on County roads. Please provide location information such as landmarks, travel lane direction or adjacent addresses.